Achievements of Abdo Romeo Abdo on the Commercial Real Estate Market in Minsk
The information for the last 20 years shows what changes have taken place in business and sales in the capital of Belarus, the city of Minsk. Business offices are now very much in demand in the commercial real estate market, but landlords have to be extra flexible, because the tastes of consumers tend to change. Modernization and improvement of the premises leads to the fact that visitors remain as satisfied as possible with the process of shopping and attending entertainment events.
The purpose of this article is to consider the main changes in the Belarusian economy, which directly or indirectly influenced the process of expanding the inner-city market. And to illustrate the fact that the commercial real estate market is still a leading potential for investment in Belarus, we will take a closer look at the example of the successful company BNK Estate under the leadership of Abdo Romeo Abdo and see its innovative business management models.
Reorientation of the Belarusian economy
- European states, Scandinavian countries, and regions of Western Asia are among the countries providing trade support to Belarus.
- Currently, Russia has ceased to play a leading role in foreign investments, as more than 75% of the total flow of FDI now goes to China and Great Britain, as well as other countries of the EU and the EAEU.
- Recently, the reorientation of the Belarusian economy from traditional production to financial and more high-tech production has been more and more successful, as can be seen by the existence of the High Tech Park in Minsk.
- All of the above-mentioned transformations have had an impact, which has led to an increase in demand for business centers to accommodate more and more locations for local and foreign businesses. At the same time, the local commercial real estate market continues to grow in demand for shopping and entertainment centers.
Considering all the above, we can confidently say that the Belarusian commercial real estate market is fully prepared for further development.
BNK Estate Projects
Abdo Romeo Abdo’s legacy is his dear homeland, Lebanon. Minsk State Linguistic University, and with it the whole of Belarus, welcomed the young man with open arms back in the early nineties of the 20th century. After graduation, Romeo Abdo decided to stay in the Belarusian capital and give a chance to a growing sector of the economy – the commercial real estate market. Having discerned the potential of this area in time, Abdo is now one of the leaders in the construction of non-residential premises, such as business centers and new retail outlets.
Abdo is not going to stop in its professional field, so it involves both local and foreign companies in its projects. As a result, all BNK Estate buildings have a developed infrastructure and are decorated in accordance with the latest technology, which deserves admiration and rave reviews from customers and visitors. Here are just a few examples that confirm it.
Facts about the development of the state
According to the average data, every fifth resident of Belarus is a citizen of Minsk. Enterprises in this city play a very important role for the economy of the whole country. 25% of the country’s GDP comes from Minsk, and half of the federal budget comes from the capital’s revenues.
Thanks to the highly developed infrastructure and expanding domestic market, the unemployment rate in the city tends to zero, which means that virtually everyone in Minsk has at least some income.
The position of GRP in the city is also interesting: only 25% is in manufacturing, while the remaining 75% is in IT, construction, transport and other. Also, a third of GRP comes from sales. All this explains the high demand for the construction of all new business centers.
Impact of the manufacturing industry on the economy of Belarus
Woodworking and production of building materials are of particular importance for the economy and industry in Belarus. Due to the high quality of manufactured products and their low purchase price, the demand for these goods increases every year, especially in the foreign market.
Annual revenues for woodworking products amount to more than half a billion U.S. dollars. And more than 5 billion tons of concrete and other building materials are produced, two-fifths of which are exported.
Changes do not stand still, so the Belarusian sectors of the economy are the most profitable for foreign investment and investment in the years to come.
The main features of the Silver Tower business center are
Built in 2009, this institution marked the development of business centers in the country and is still in great demand among businesses. That’s because the service and conditions in the business center have remained top-notch for years, which means that any office worker feels at home here.
Firms love Silver Tower for its accessibility and mobility when it comes to any changes. BNK Estate management makes sure that the business center remains in proper condition and meets the needs of its clients.
Features of the best shopping center in Belarus
If you’re thinking about where you can have a good time even in bad weather, the perfect place already exists! This is the Galileo shopping center, to which “all roads lead”, because it is located in the center of the city near the Central Station of Minsk. There are stores of popular brands, restaurants of different cuisines, and places for recreation and entertainment.
In 2015, Galileo received an award as the best shopping center in Minsk. This means that the services here are of the highest level. Advantageous location and covered parking also work wonders, attracting even more visitors from all over the city and even the country. All of this and more is the work of BNK Estate, which continues to modernize the building and adjust to the changing needs of visitors.
Here are just a few of the ideas BNK Estate plans to bring to life:
- A designer shop-in-shop space that will house the best designer boutiques and shops where you can buy quality clothing.
- Ultra-modern cinema in avant-garde nouveau style, which absorbed the best manifestations of interior Chapman Taylor, and is equipped with Italian furniture, LED screens and Dolby Atmos technology. Destined to give visitors an unforgettable experience and to chain them to their seats.
- A wonderful fusion-food corner, where you can taste any cuisine – Asian, Georgian, Mediterranean and others, or maybe a dish that combines all cuisines at once. There will be various stalls of farmers and food courts, which will cook any delicacy you want. By the way, if visitors have a desire to learn how to cook deliciously themselves, Galileo has the opportunity to take cooking courses that are sure to improve the skills of anyone who wants to.
To summarize, the demand for gourmet goods and a variety of entertainment is in direct proportion to the very development of the infrastructure of the entire country and the expansion of the inner-city market. This, in turn, is the perfect reason for foreign investment in the construction of new shopping centers, entertainment venues, hotels and business centers.
Time goes on, and the sphere of commercial real estate does not stand still, but acquires new forms. Keeping up with the times, Abdo Romeo Abdo uses its unique tool, BNK Estate, to take business centers and entertainment venues to the next level.